Subject: How do I...?

How do I...?

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:23:58 +0000

Hello,

This is a question concerning the patching system:
I recently added 2 new files as a patch, for a new game.
I discovered soon after that there was an error (I know it terrible, sorry).
My question is this: How can I submit a patch that is patching a patch that is not yet patched? Sorry, I was being silly there, what I mean is I want to re-submit a totally new file but not have 2 almost identical patches is in the system?

Do you understand, or am I making things difficult to understand?

Mat

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com