Subject: Re: Does nobody use ARCHOS Stereo Microphone ??

Re: Does nobody use ARCHOS Stereo Microphone ??

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:35:06 -0500

How is the amplification with the archos stereo mic? I use a mono battery
power mic from Radio Shack, and even recording with the db at its highest
level, I have to edit the file with soundforge in order to increase the
voulume to a dectectable level.

>From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
>Subject: Re: Does nobody use ARCHOS Stereo Microphone ??
>Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:17:11 +0100
>
>Markus wrote:
> > Just bought ARCHOS Stereo Microphone (with so called Battery Power Case,
> > which in fact is a preamplifier). Could not find any switch so i
>measured
> > the current out of the battery and found that the unit draws current
>(aprox
> > 1.5mA) even when the microphone and the recorder are not plugged in. So
> > have to remove the battery when not in use ?
> > Is there a trick or a hidden switch?
>
>Not that I know of. I remove the battery when I'm not using the mic.
>
>--
>Björn

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search...
http://shopping.msn.com