Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: mctalley <mctalley21_at_tntech.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:12:23 -0600

Archos Jukebox Studio 20
Firmware 5.08
Version (1.4?) to 2.0

I downloaded the 2.0v for the player. First I moved the old .rockbox to a
backup directory then tried to install the new files in the .rockbox
directory, but my batteries died. Now I notice that the ZIP file doesnt have
a SYSTEM file in it. Why? Anyway, my jukebox powers on, and says "jukebox
wait.." then "file sys error." So the software doesnt boot it. When I
connect the jukebox to WinXP, it makes a bleeping noise but doesnt register a
drive in explorer. Any ideas how to fix this?