Subject: 2.1 Release Documentation

2.1 Release Documentation

From: <ozric01_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:34:09 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Someone editing the user manual already?
I am working on an Rockbox online help (for the text-viewer plugin, see
feature req. #705069). Some (most?) of the changes since 2.0 release are
included. But I'm sure I missed some of the new features (for a preliminary list see
below).
I could update the manual as well, if no native english speaker volonteers.
Some review by the developers would be needed, though.

cheers, peter

- Dynamic Playlist,
- Config Browse,
- Line in (Player),
- Car Adapter Mode
- Recording: Time Split, Independent Frames, PLAY while recording...
- Display: inverted cursor; Menu: scroll/status bar enable + hide icons in
dir browser
- Rockbox In Flash
- FM radio support
- Max playlist: 20000 files; Configurable dir browser file buffer size

Plugins:
- Games (Recorder): Othelo, Flipit, Star, Snake*, Sliding Puzzle*
- Games (Player): Nim, Jackpot*
- Demos: VU Meter, Helloworld
- Viewers: TXT-Viewer, Chip-8 Emulator, Rockbox Flash
- Applications: Calendar, Favorites, Firmware Flash

* no description found in mailinglist/ CVS logs

--
GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!
Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken