Subject: RE: Yipee!

RE: Yipee!

From: Mark Bright <mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:37:19 -0000

Ok, inspired by Chuck's success, I too have tried to set the dev
environment...

However, I think I must be a bit brain dead tonight...
   Step 7 : Download rockbox-tools.tar.bz2
To where, and do what with it?

To Unix users used to command line stuff, this may seem intuitive, but
To us poor Windows people, we need it spelt out...