Subject: scramble.exe - was: Re: Error 255 and Error 2

scramble.exe - was: Re: Error 255 and Error 2

From: Nathan Gray <sanguination_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:31:20 -0800

Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
>This is because the "win32-sdk" doesn't include the plain vanilla gcc, only
>the sh-elf one. That's why the page tells you to download and install that
>tools package separately (instead of building it yourself).
>
>I guess having the makefiles run make in the tools dir somewhat defeats
>this.

Yeah, this makes sense. Was a bit confusing about the placement of those
seperate tools.

Now, however - what is the difference between the 11k scramble.exe file in
the tarball and the 91k scramble.exe windows executable file found on the
tools.html page?

-nathan

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos,
and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx