Subject: Re: Open source software for Archos Petition - please sign

Re: Open source software for Archos Petition - please sign

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:57:04 +0100

is it really like you say?
i have no real experience concerning online petititions, but at least i find them useful:
you can see, how many people share your opinion and are willing to sign with their name for that opinion.
i already wrote a mail to archos and didn`t even get a reply - what should i do about it?
if there are 1834(or whatever number) people writing the SAME letter and also get no reply, i think
this is another dimension. e.g. it could attract attention to the press/media.
think if this got slashdotted.....

regards
roland