Subject: Re: 2.1 Manual preliminary draft - comments please

Re: 2.1 Manual preliminary draft - comments please

From: <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:25:37 +0100 (MET)

> Hi there,
>
> I cannot access
>
> http://www.peterschlenker.de/rockbox/manual_draft.pdf
>
> any reason why? any other place I can take a look at
> the document to contribute too?
>

> thanks,
>
> MO

Hi!

I just downloaded the file 10 minutes ago, perhaps to much traffic??
I put the file on my site, too. It won't be there forever, but if other
people have problems downloading it, you can try it here, too:

http://home.t-online.de/home/Fred.Koopmann/manual_draft.pdf

Please tell me if someone don't want that the file is on my site, too and I
will delete it immediately.

I just printed this 64side document, I am always happy that I can use
fineprint if I have to print such documents (my eyes are good enough to have
four pages on one!)

Fred

--
GMX Weihnachts-Special: Seychellen-Traumreise zu gewinnen!
Rentier entlaufen. Finden Sie Rudolph! Als Belohnung winken