Subject: (Daily builds, 3 ver of recorder) -> Very unusefull drunk questions from me

(Daily builds, 3 ver of recorder) -> Very unusefull drunk questions from me

From: planet77 <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 03:11:25 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "BlueChip" <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: Daily builds, 3 ver of recorder, flashing questions

> >>Hi all,
> >>Today I was getting ready to download the latest daily build
> >>and flash my JBR 20. When I got to the download page, the
> >>format had changed, now there are three recorders? How do
> >>I identify which one I have?
> >
> >If you have a recorder with blue bumpers, you have a "regular" recorder.
> >The 8mb version is a hardware hack, where you replace the RAM chips. The
> >V2 recorder is a recorder in an FM Recorder form factor.
>
> I would have said
> # Regular = AA Batteries
> # V2 = Internal LiIon Battery
> # 8MB = Regular + You've upgraded the memory with a soldering iron
>
> Also my JBR20 has Black Bumpers (and is non-flashable)
>
> Hope that's helpful :)
>
> BC

Hi everybody, and have a coold beer!

I just wanted to say that I have these black bumpers (which defintley look
better) and I could flash my AJR without problems... But 1st I had a 10GB
with blue ones although I ordered a 20GB Recorder, then I sent it back and
got my 20 GBRecorder with black bumpers a year or so ago...
Am I an exception or is it just a coincidence that I can flash my 'black'
JBR?

BTW : 4 times Gin, 2 times RedBull (or another Energy Drink), 1 time any
lemonade, and a lot of ice... This is the best preperation to test the sound
of your Archos JBR, FMR or whatever, If I am just talking about... Here are
my settings, what are yours??

Volume : often around 80 sometimes 75, sometimes 87
Bass : 7
Treble : 11
Loudness : 12
Bass Boost : 40%
AV: Off

Please tell me your settings and the music style you hear on your JBR if you
use it as an portable thing.
I listen to older music like rock and hardrock from the 70s and early 80s
although I am not as old as you may think....

Ahh, and what is also important - I have the Groove ear-headphones from sony
(I think they cost 20 Euro) these are the headphones you can really 'press'
in your ears!!

Have fun and have sex
'if u ask what joke next,
I won't call T-rex
Because I had a lot of BECKS... he he he he he

Have a nice night

Yours
Sincerly
and so on...