Subject: Re: Resume behavor

Re: Resume behavor

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:07:45 +0100 (MET)

Dario Carluccio wrote:
> I would like to have the same behavior after resume, because after
> finishing the radioplay i would like to jump to the next one, and not
> to fight me through the whole directory forest.
>
> Is this possible?

Try the "Follow Playlist" option in "General Settings" -> "File View".

> Is there a sense, why Rockbox displays the Root-Dir ?

Yes, Rockbox normally displays the directory in the browser where the user
left. After reboot, this position is lost, therefore rockbox defaults to root.
When the"Follow Playlist" option is enabled, the directory browser follows
the path of your playlist. If you enter the directory browser from the wps,
you'll always be in the directory of the current playing mp3.

Andreas