Subject: Follow playback - Re: Resume behavor

Follow playback - Re: Resume behavor

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:59:10 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 25.11.03 12:51:40:

> Hello Rockboxers,
>
> I use the Rockbox mostly to hear Radio plays.
> I would like to have the same behavior after resume, because after
> finishing the radioplay i would like to jump to the next one, and not
> to fight me through the whole directory forest.

I had the same problem and the solution was
to activate "follow playlist". This works even without
a playlinst.

BTW, I think this should be changed to "follow playback"
because that's what it does...

Martin

Horoskop, Comics, VIPs, Wetter, Sport und Lotto im WEB.DE Screensaver1.2
Kostenlos downloaden: http://screensaver.web.de/?mc=021110