Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: problem recording

problem recording

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:44:00 -0500

I have been happy with Rockbox since installing it, but my main reason for
using it is because I was having so many problems with Archos software while
recording. I havent used the recorder with Rockbox much yet, but had a
problem the other day. I was conducting an interview for a lpfm station Im
involved with. The interview was over 20 minutes long, but the audio is lost
after 7 minutes. The mic had fresh batteries, so it wasnt that. Whats the
best way to end a recording. BTW I have the Archos HD 20 recorder.
Thanks

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox. Get MSN Extra Storage
now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es