Subject: RE: Help Recorder LCD [replacement !]

RE: Help Recorder LCD [replacement !]

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:14:07 +0100

Someone has the same problem a few days ago and found a place to buy the
part

Nicolas

>I got my replacement LCD from Intelligent Display Solutions Ltd. And would
certainly recommend them, the only caveat is that they do not accept credit
card payments; I had to send a cheque. They sent the display as soon as they
received my cheque. They were friendly and easy to do business with.

Mark