Subject: Re: Questions of Rockbox on FMR

Re: Questions of Rockbox on FMR

From: Brian <GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:04:36 -0500

AHH!!! well thanks!! man was i confused.

So here's my email, revised:

Would it be worth it to sell the Recorder and buy a JBR V2 (on Amazon for
$180)?
How is the loading times for the JBR V2?
Will we ever see flashed rom on the JBR V2's, or is it already possible?

And i assume that the interface is the same.

Thanks,
Brian