Subject: Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest

Re: all flashed recorders, please reflash with my latest

From: claus <ch_at_greenmail.ch>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:39:20 +0100

From: "[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
> My build seemed to be not the best. I re-did it, clean from scratch
> including the makefile, looks better now. I have updated the file in my webspace.
> Updating by flashing the daily build .ucl also solves the problem.

I just reflashed with your Zip at http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/flash/flash_rec.zip
worked fine ... but the version of Rockbox seemed to be quite outdated I think it
was 2003-11-05 our was only the bootloader updated ... was it me last version that had that
date ... I am confused .... so I just got the latest UCL so now it is most recent one :-)

But my question is, since I have a doubt now ... how could I check the bootloader version?

Thanx a lot!!!

Regards,
Claus