Subject: Re[2]: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latest

Re[2]: all flashed FMs and V2s, please reflash with my latest

From: Eric Linenberg <elinenbe_at_umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:01:42 -0500

when I turn on the recorder, it does not show any sort of battery
meter. Ah, I see it now after a few minutes of being on. Maybe there
should be some sort of animation or something to show that the
recorder is figuring out a more accurate battery meter. It is quite
confusing the way it currently is.

-e