Subject: Re: FM Reflashing

Re: FM Reflashing

From: Nathan Gray <sanguination_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:10:43 -0800

Hey there. Okay I take back my works like a charm comment earlier today.

Problem: When you plug in the charger on the FM, you get a -1% displayed
while the little dots dance within the battery. Then about 5 minutes later
the display updates to 7% and slowly trickles down to 1%. This activity
scared me, as far as maybe the battery would flatten, so I decided to charge
while the unit was on which is okay and charges normally - although it is
hard to know when the battery is fully charged.

But if you start the unit without charger, wait a minute or so for the
indicator to appear, it is relatively correct within +/-10%.

The good: The hard drive doesn't spin up when charging while unit is off.
The bad: What's going on with the battery level indicator(s)?

Thought I would point this out to you, Jorg.

Nathan

Cell phone ‘switch’ rules are taking effect — find out more here.
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/consumeradvocate.armx