dev builds
themes manual
device status forums
mailing lists
IRC bugs
dev guide

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: I Got An Electric Shock Of Off My Box

Re: I Got An Electric Shock Of Off My Box

From: Salokyn <>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:22:16 +0100

That's because your PC is not connected to the ground, try to plug it to a
plug with the ground
The JukeBox as nothing to do in this

"Jeroen Verbeeck" <> a écrit dans le message de
> Well the other day I connected my box (Recorder 20) to the pc to transfer
> some songs,
> when I touch any of the metal parts on it, it gives me a shock, now its
> 230V but it deffinately hurts my fingers and keeps irritating still days
> after.
> Why is this ?
> _________________________________________________________________
> Volg Expeditie Robinson op de voet!
Received on 2003-12-05

Page template was last modified "Tue Sep 7 00:00:02 2021" The Rockbox Crew -- Privacy Policy