Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)

Re: Oooh look ;-)

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 14:03:23 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > > http://www.ssiamerica.com/open/forum/viewtopic.php?t=251
> >
> > It may be of interest that I replied to the thread. Funnily enough, my
> > posting has been removed. I did not use any foul language and I was being
> > polite.
>
> http://www.contactor.se/~dast/myssi.jpg

Can't see any offending in that text (except the truth).

> "These are all my personal opinions."

Nop, that's totally wrong!! It's my opinion too...

I hate to see an Open Source project (Open Neo) offending other OS-developers
(Rockbox). It's so useless. I hope Open Neo fixes the copyright headers and
then this little episode is over and out.

  // Kjelle