Rockbox mail archive
Subject: Playlist viewer
From: Hardeep Sidhu (hardeeps_at_pobox.com)
The playlist viewer patch has been committed and will be available in
the next daily build.
The viewer is accessed from Menu->Playlist Options->View Current
Playlist. The main viewer screen displays the filenames (minus
extensions) of all the tracks in the currently playing playlist along
with their position. Icons are used to display special tracks:
1. Music icon = Current playing track
2. "Q" = Queued track
3. "M" = Track to be moved (see below)
Controls (r=recorder, p=player, b=both):
- UP(r), LEFT(p) : Scroll up one line
- DOWN(r), RIGHT(p) : Scroll down one line
- ON+UP(r), ON+LEFT(p) : Scroll up one page
- ON+DOWN(r), ON+RIGHT(p) : Scroll down one page
- PLAY(b), RIGHT(r) : Start playing highlighted track. Also used for
moving a track (see below).
- ON+PLAY(b): Access track operations menu
- OFF(r), LEFT(r), STOP(p): Exit viewer
Track operations menu:
1. Delete: Delete the highlighted track. If the current playing track is
deleted then the next track in the playlist will start.
2. Move: Move specified track to a new position. After requesting the
operation, you are returned to the main viewer screen where you can
select the position you want to move to. Press PLAY(b) or RIGHT(r) to
move track to highlighted position. The cursor flashes to identify when
you are attempting to move. The move is aborted if there is a track
change or a track is deleted.
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew