Subject: Re: Oooh look ;-)

Re: Oooh look ;-)

From: <Sambass12345_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:38:57 -0500

That is the buggiest site I have seen in a long time. I attempted to post, but no such luck.
Anyway, it appears that they are going to put on some generic header crediting Rockbox, rather that the copyright of the first developer. My ROLO code probably wasn't any use to them, but I still take issue with the excuse that "I don't have time to put the headers on" when it took considerable time to remove them.
R Wood