Subject: What would you reccommend

What would you reccommend

From: C N <yoedaa_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:22:27 +0000

I have wanted an archos player for a few years. Now I have the money to get
one and an interest in programming for them. I'd like to get the recorder v2
unit or the recorder FM unit. However, both of these units seem to use a
non-replaceable li-ion battery. Is this correct? If it can be replaced, is a
higher capacity battery avalible. Also, can the memory be upgraded in these
units as shown in the hardware mods? I appreciate your answers.

Reguards,
Chris

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com