Subject: Re: Dirt Under The Screen

Re: Dirt Under The Screen

From: Chris Muth <rockbox_at_muth.cc>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:40:28 -0600

I beg your pardon. What are you talking about?

I was saying that the buttons will come out of the face and the whole JBR will have to be reassembled upside down.
Turn the face upside down, put the buttons in, and then put it on the JBR, with the whole thing upside down.

I was unaware that there was an "Upside Down" thread.

-Chris