Subject: Re: sort files by type

Re: sort files by type

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:02:33 +0000

Would this work with viewing a playlist as well?
It would be usefull to see the most recent files added to my collection.

-----Original Message-----From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 11/12/2003 23:28Subject: Re: sort files by type> I too would like to see this. I know display by date has been

> suggested many times before (and I even think there is a patch in the

> patch tracker for this).

Add me to the list, sort by date would be GREAT, so I don't have to remember

and search for the new stuff all the time. Would be a terriffic improvement

in useability for me.

Jrg

--
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse fr Mail, Message, More +++
Neu: Preissenkung fr MMS und FreeMMS! http://www.gmx.net