Subject: I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash fuckup

I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash fuckup

From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:30:48 +0100

Hi all,
I think I made something wrong when flashing my JBR20... It was
allready flashed before, and this happened trying to update the
firmware. The firmware file was checked, but the display was all
blank after checked:

Of course I shouldnt have pressed F2 to flash at that moment, but I did.

All I get now when starting my machine is I09: CPUAdrEr at 0f000A32

I can boot into Rockbox 2.1 with F1 pressed, but when I try to
re-flash the firmware, after pressing F1 to check the file the screen
says: File checked: File OK
and its all empty except the bottom line that says "other key to
exit"... No flash choice...

Anyone know what this error means and what to do reflash properly?

/Svante