Subject: Re: I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash fuckup

Re: I09: CPUAdrEr error after flash fuckup

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:21:46 +0100 (MET)

> Ive sent a file with the dumped ROM contents to your email.

The dump indicates you where using an older flash image from me, with the
old bootloader. This is no problem, but when you're up and running again you
may consider updating it.
The Archos copy within is fully intact. So with F1 and Rockbox from disk,
everything should behave normally, including both flash plugins. About the
Rockbox copy within, I currently can't tell what's in (I'm at work now), will
analyze it further later.
Are you shure there's no mixup of any kind? Try a daily build of Rockbox,
including all the plugins.

How does "firmware_flash.rock" behave now, is it again giving you an
incomplete screen?

You didn't quite answer my question about your h/w info, but most is visible
from the dump.

Jörg