Subject: RE: how to shut down?

RE: how to shut down?

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:42:37 -0600

Shouldn't we have a shutdown function, like a short press of "off" when
stopped? I know we turn it off by holding the "off" button but I usually
have my jbr in my pocket so I can't see if the disk light is on.

When I'm done listening, I usually want to turn off my unit *now* without
worrying if I will be killing power during a disc access.

Thanks,
Tim