Subject: RE: HD Problems

RE: HD Problems

From: <naftali34_at_walla.co.il>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:43:11 +0200

Hi,

>Does it get stuck on boot, or during playing?
first during play, but when i try to reboot it gets stuck during the reboot

>Does the red led come on when it gets stuck?

the first time it comes, and stays on, but when it gets stuck during boot it doesn't even come on.

>Does it every spontaneously ROLO or show a screen that reads "IlInstr"?
>(Only applies if you're running Rockbox, not the Archos firmware.)

using archos firmware.

>When it gets stuck on start up, does the green led come on? Does the LCD
>light up? Does anything appear on the LCD?
Yes, it comes on, and i get the archos splash screen. the bar runs almost halfway through, and then gets stuck (no red led).