Subject: Re: Archoc usage poll for patch

Re: Archoc usage poll for patch

From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 11:44:18 +0100

TP Diffenbach wrote:

> For a patch I'm working on, I'd like to know how you use you Archos.
>
> Specifically, how often do you
> a) remove tracks from the Archos; how many have been removed in the
> last two weeks?

Rarely, and never through Rockbox, only via USB. Less than 10 in the
last two weeks, probably, and I expect this number to remain stable.

> b) add tracks to the Archos; how many have been added in the last
> two weeks?

Since I discovered www.magnatune.com early last week, I've been busy
adding tracks, so this is not representative of overall usage. Usually
I add perhaps 10 tracks per week on average, probably less, but these
last two weeks it's been several hundred.

> c) what proportion of tracks have been on your Archos for over a
> month?

The overwhelming majority, around 85-90% I'd say.

Daniel Gudlat