Subject: Re: XP vs. 2000 (was: Avos and strategy (was: avos))

Re: XP vs. 2000 (was: Avos and strategy (was: avos))

From: H C <hccebay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:03:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi, All.

To me, the Remote Desktop feature, that was added in
XP, is worth the upgrade alone. I use that feature
daily. It is faster, more stable, and better
integrated than any of the other remote-control apps I
have ever tested, and I have certainly tried most of
them. The speed really shines over a high-speed LAN,
where other solutions simply can't keep up.

My only regret is that they left it out of the Home
edition.

I did find that 2000 was slighly more stable than XP,
but only slightly. XP's improvements are worth it.

Soundman