Subject: RE: Archoc usage poll for patch

RE: Archoc usage poll for patch

From: Gvillo, Mike <MXG_at_dolby.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:47:06 -0800

60Gb drive used for music at work and at home as well as data.

short answer:
a) ~20 tracks/data files removed
b) 100+ added
c) 98% of the files have been there over a month

More detailed answer:
a) I buy new 10-20 CDs every few months, so that's ~100 tracks added. I
add maybe 5 data files a month

b) With 60Gb not much is taken off, mostly just mp3s I don't own that I
don't really like that much. Most of what's put on stays on.

c) 98%

When I had a 20Gb drive:
a) ~50 removed to make room for new CDs
b) ~50 new tracks from CDs I bought I REALLY liked, maybe an album a
month of mp3s, so 60 new tracks?
c) 85% of my collection then was static, it was a constant survival of
the grooviest for what would stay on the player.