Subject: Re: Archoc usage poll for patch

Re: Archoc usage poll for patch

From: Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 18:39:26 -0500

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:53:41 -0500, "TP Diffenbach" <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
wrote:

>> Often. I mainly use mine for audio books.
>
>Do your audio book mp3 files have ID3 data? If so, which tags?

It varies all over the place. If I do the rip I put the file name in the song
field, the book name in the album field and the author in the artist field.
Many of them that do have tags have them that way. It seems like many of the
ones ripped from tape don't have proper tags.

John

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net