Subject: RE: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

RE: Archos USB A-Male to A-Male against USB Law !!!

From: Fred Maxwell <rockbox_at_anti-spam.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:48:27 -0500

Steamship,

The cables you seek can be purchased here for a very low price:

http://www.shentech.com/usbcables.html

You will find that they have four USB A-A cables that should work with the
ARCHOS V1 devices. The cables are 2-foot ($1), 6-foot (two different 6-foot
cables, one at $5 and the other at $6), and 10-foot ($7). I got a few of
the 2' variety for the princely sum of $1 each. I keep one in my
electronics "purse", one at my desk at work, and have the original cable on
my PC at home.

They processed the order quickly, charged a reasonable shipping fee, and
delivered a quality product. Highly recommended.

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell