Subject: Re: Batteries?

Re: Batteries?

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 02:45:55 -0500

Eddie, I just ordered 2 sets of these 2200 mAH batteries after talking to
them on the phone. (USA)

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mh-4aa220.htm

 There are some that are 2300, but they feel that those are over-rated, and
strongly recommended these. These seemed like a fair price to me. I use a
simple Radio Shack NiMH "Fast Charger" (#23-043)