Subject: Re: Batteries?

Re: Batteries?

From: Brian <GCRockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 07:26:57 -0500

When i put regular batteries in my unit, many things went wrong,
permanantly. this could be solely the batteries or maybe something else,
but when i put batteries in, the unit was very shaky with the NIMH batteries
and a few seconds after each HD spindown there was a very loud noise as if
the hard drive was trying to stop and go at the same time.

Moral of the story: alkaline batteries = never.