Subject: Re: Enqueing all types.

Re: Enqueing all types.

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:24:00 +0000

I guess I want to be able to enqueu a load of video files.
But i'm sure there could be a reason for queuing other plugin-connected files too...

-----Original Message-----From: Henri <hdavidlists_at_free.fr>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 17/12/2003 15:00Subject: RE: Enqueing all types.And how do you "WPS" a TXT file ?

How is the time lengh of firmware ?

On top of all what would the use for this ?

henri