Subject: Re: Good news and bad news

Re: Good news and bad news

From: SteamShip <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:59:03 -0500

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about this, since I know how I felt until I got
my Amazon replacement. If I were in your shoes and still wanted a MP3
player, I would try to grab one of the remaining Version 1 models (500277)
that are still showing on google, and mod the 60 gb drive into it.

You may not want to bother with the Uart mod, but I would be very upset in
your shoes.