Subject: Bluechip berzerk

Bluechip berzerk

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:57:48 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, scott wrote:

> what is it with you and picking fights with core developers?

Bluechip obviously considers me to be some kind of central figure in a
conspiracy against him.

Whatever I write in a mail, he considers a smart-ass comment.

If I explain anything, he claims he already knows it.

If I ask him something, I'm a twit.

If I show him a URL, I'm a fool.

And then I'm still "hiding" things from him by not replying to his questions.

He brings no good to our project, and he will keep yelling his twisted
opinions and now when you ask him you'll read his confused version of "the
truth", and some additional stuff about how I "attack" him.

I feel offended, VERY offended, and I vote for us kicking him out of here
unless he stops throwing accusations and being abusive. I'm sick of always
getting crap from him. I've done that multiple times now.

I *was* trying to help.