Subject: Re: Charging Problems

Re: Charging Problems

From: Dr. Evil <sn527hu_at_uni-duisburg.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:41:42 +0100

I have already got that firmware on my jukebox. Does re-flashing have an
effect ?

By the way - are you from Germany ? Because of T-Online and GMX.
If yes you can reply in german.
Danke !!

"[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> But my problem is - when I plug in the charger in, it doesn't start
> charging. The display comes up but fades out directly. I guess that the
> batteries even don't have enough power to start the charging process. Is
> that normal ?

It was, unfortunately, with my old bootloader. The disk always got started,
too much load for flat batteries. Please do a full reflash with
"firmware_flash.rock" and my current package.

See my post:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-11/0789.shtml

Jörg