Subject: Re: EAC/Lame THE ANSWER !!!

Re: EAC/Lame THE ANSWER !!!

From: Johan Vromans <jvromans_at_squirrel.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 23:30:32 +0100 (CET)

"SteamShip" <steamship_at_sbcglobal.net> writes:

> I simply cannot believe that people would judge a program's value on
> the basis of it working on Linux or being open source.

The whole point is that if you don't run Windows, EAC is unusable, and
hence worthless. Its author doesn't seem to have plans for a Linux
version, so that's where it ends for me.

Now if it were an open source program, he and I and others could team
up and port it to Linux and maybe I and many others would be as
enthousiastic about it as you are.

-- Johan