Subject: AW: Upside down

AW: Upside down

From: Andreas Konrad <blastman007_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:50:36 +0100

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:owner-rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se] Im
Auftrag von [IDC]Dragon
Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2003 18:22
An: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Betreff: Re: Upside down

> the feature will still be in the main menu
> i choose that one because i think that invert feature is less usefull than
> upside down

At least you won't change it that often, this ony depends on personal taste
only.
The upside down depends on current usage, and that can change quickly. For
example, when I have the AJB in my coat pocket, the unit is usually upright
(I
don't want it to stand on the headphone plug), but for me reaching into the
pocket the orientation is wrong. When I take it out I want it normal again.
What's the official vote on this? I could place the option into F3, if
desired. (First reason to use F3, for me)

Jörg

Hääääääääääääää?????