Subject: Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung

Re: blastman007 Entschuldigung

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:57:29 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Michael O'Quinn wrote:

> Uh, could you repost that in English please?

Try Babelfish:

----
Here with I want me for my stupid and inconsiderate act to place excuse a
software with copyright to my favour to the sales! It does to me wrong which I
inconsiderately acted and for it I stand with my name straight.
But but only some people skirt box more near to come and these also use, see
immediately withdrew I it natural from me were wrong and I after the email the
article. As I am not you ^AeentschaedigeņĶ point I go really anyhow it
probably not with financial means I at present there with cash am also scarce.
Apology
  Andreas's K.
----
A bit funny though :-)  But you get the meaning.
  // Kjell