Subject: Re: Peak meter stuff in plugin API?

Re: Peak meter stuff in plugin API?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:57:19 +0000

Maybe I missed the point, but there are two plugins which already access
this information: The VU Meter, and the Oscillograph - maybe examination of
this code will help?

But if it comes to the vote to allow more access to plugins, I am all for
modular software, and would say, yes - add it. I'm sure it's likely to be
a simple task, but if I am wrong, feel free to ask me to read the code
before my next bunch of help.