Subject: mp3-specific config

mp3-specific config

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 13:32:59 +0100 (CET)

It struck me when thinking more about this feature, that if we enable this, we
will need a way to get back to the "default" config that is fine for most of
the songs. Consider the case where we have 10 songs in a playlist, and one of
them has a config file that changes bass, treble or volume...

This walks hand in hand with another planned change we've been discussing:
moving most of the sector/RTC-saving out to get saved into a default config
file instead... (possibly /.rockbox/default.cfg)