Subject: Re: Display lyrics (Feature Requests 796209 and 859857)

Re: Display lyrics (Feature Requests 796209 and 859857)

From: Planet77 <planet77_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:35:52 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Haferburg" <ndhmail_at_gmx.de>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:08 AM

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to write a plugin to display lyrics. Unsynced or, if sync info is
> available, synced. I'd like to have additional functionality to set/reset the
> timestamps for synced lyrics.
> Feedback? :)

CUT

> Best regards
> Andreas Haferburg

Hi!
I think it would be great, if it would be possible to press a button to "tell"
the Archos where which line starts and to have the possibility to save it then.
I am not a programmer, so I cannot help you. I just want to say that I would
use it a 100%. But I have a recorder no player...

Good Luck!
Fred