Subject: AW: Bug with large Playlist with Studio 20?

AW: Bug with large Playlist with Studio 20?

From: Mirko Dittrich <510055137056-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:06:32 +0100

UUPS i forgot: It is a 8 MB Player. I have this problem with every Version
of Rockbox: Original 2.1 for 2 MB, daily Builds for 2 MB or self compiled
with Cygwin and configure Tools for 8 MB.

The rest i will send you to your personaly e-mail.

Mirko

Which version of Rockbox are you using? The scenario you describe
sounds a lot like the behaviour of the Archos firmware but I've never
encountered it with Rockbox. Useful information to help in debugging
the problem would be:
1. Your configuration settings via Menu->General Settings->Write .cfg file
2. The /.rockbox/.playlist_control file
3. Your playlist file

-Hardeep