Subject: still my hard drive problem

still my hard drive problem

From: Kamel MAKHLOUFI <melkaone_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:21:56 +0000

Hey there.
I already posted a message about my probleme but my Jukebox 6000 is still
not working.
What is happenin is that my HD does not boot up. I tried changing the
batteries with brand new fully charged 2000mAh ones and to start with the
power adaptor plugged but there's nothing to do. When I Boot the archos, it
displays the screen "Jukebox 6000, ver xxx" but the HD does not spin. So, it
won't boot. I disassembled the beast and I tried the HD on my computer, it
works fine. I reformated it but nothing. I also mesured the voltage between
the two big black and red wires, i got 5V (4.98 exactly).
Any idea?

(this unit is no longer under warranty so i can't send it back to archos.
pls help)

thanks everyone

Trouvez l'âme soeur sur MSN Rencontres ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9551