Subject: Re: GMini 120 disassembly

Re: GMini 120 disassembly

From: Laurent Giroud <laurent.giroud_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 00:34:55 +0100

I found your original in the archives and it mentions this URL :
http://www.linenberg.com/gmini120.zip

however the file it points to doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Is there additionnal data in it that you did not mention within your mail or do you think there is more useful material in it ?

Thanks,

Laurent