Subject: AW: current AJBR15 from Amazon Germany: USB1, flashable, fading backlight

AW: current AJBR15 from Amazon Germany: USB1, flashable, fading backlight

From: <phil_at_carangg.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:54:17 +0100

> Von: [IDC]Dragon
>
> I got that model from Amazon for EUR 169,

Amazon is strange - especially with the prizes. I tried to order that
thing when it was prized at 199,- EUR. But the failed to send it to my
adress, so it was returned. They wouldn't send it to an alternative
adress and said I had to make a new order if I still wanted to buy it.
They retransferred the money to my account without any problem. When I
went back to their site to reorder that thing I fell of my chair: the
price had raised to 219,- EUR. I complained via mail why I had to pair
for the incompetence of their logistic but they wouldn't offer me the
price of 199,- EUR again. A few days later the price fell to 169,- EUR.
Pissed off or not - I ordered it and now have the same thing as Dragons
girlfriend. I assume he preferres that to me having the same girlfriend.
Well - there might be a difference: mine has a split editor. NOT TO BE
USED ON GIRLFRIENDS!

Phil