Subject: HD register error

HD register error

From: Frank Incensed <frankincensed_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 14:16:22 -0500

Heres a real head scratcher. I have a archos hd recorder 20 with rockbox &
have never had any problems. Suddenly today the disc sounds like its not
spinning up and Im getting this msg. in the window. Any ideas what this
could be? Let me add that I still have the archos os version 1.28, but the
rockbox os would load after that. I cant get it past this screen, and cant
hook up with usb to look at whats on the hard drive. I have rockbox version
2.0
If this is a hard drive failure, can anyone suggest a good replacement
Thanks

SC1 (85) 227

SN1 (170) 0

SC2 (170) 18

SH2 (65) 211

Have fun customizing MSN Messenger — learn how here!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize